Wherever you are, good air quality and clean environments guarantee an exciting improvement in the quality of life. Just think of the benefits for those suffering from particular forms of allergies. Clean walls, resistant to mold and bacteria, glass and mirrors that are free of unpleasant odors and always perfectly breathable air.
What has been said for the home environment also applies in the medical-health sector, where the possible presence of pathogens is undoubtedly higher and can represent a risk factor both for patients and for the medical and nursing staff. The photocatalytic treatment with REair decomposes harmful microorganisms as well as accelerate the reduction of bacteria on the treated surfaces, thus ensuring hygiene and environment safety.
REDUCES EXTERNAL POLLUTION
DRASTICALLY REDUCES THE BACTERIAL LOAD AND SANITIZES YOUR ENVIRONMENT
THANKS TO LIGHT ITS ACTION IS RENEWED OVER TIME
ELIMINATES MOLDS AND BAD ODORS
EASIER CLEANING OF THE SURFACES
COST AND MAINTENANCE SAVINGS
- Bacteria, fungi and mold caused by thermal bridges, relative internal humidity, condensation, air conditioning systems, insufficient ventilation, or transported by dust or outdoor air.
- Mites that can proliferate on furnishing fabrics, inside the padding of cushions, mattresses and duvets, rugs, carpets.
- Animal allergens the size of a few microns.
- Ozone, particulate matter and other harmful agents contained in the smog coming from the outside air, from combustion.
- Nitrogen oxides, sulfur oxides and carbon monoxide are pollutants produced by combustion processes (cigarette smoke, heating, cooking food, candles).
- VOC volatile organic compounds from finishing materials (adhesives, varnishes, paints, enamels), furnishings, detergents, personal care cosmetics, perfumes, flavorings and combustion products. Some examples: benzene, toluene, xylene – ethanol, methanol – propane, butane, limonene – chloroform, methylene chloride, propanol phenol.
- Formaldehyde or acetaldehyde, irritating and harmful to health, contained in some adhesives and solvents used in the construction of furniture, fungicides, insulators, germicides, resins, disinfectants.
Want more information on Clean Air Purifier? Call our experts!
REair unique features is fundamental to sanitize the air you breathe.
REair takes care of your future and your surrounding.
REAIR GLOBAL ENQUIRY
Describe Your BUYING Requirement*
Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.